We are ready to welcome you back to Mexico Beach. Our top priority continues to be the safety of all those visiting Mexico Beach and together, we are ready for you to pack that beach bag and come visit.
Our Sandy Beaches & Overnight Lodging:
- The health and safety of our community remains our top priority.
- Public beaches are fully open, lifting all restrictions on beach access and beach commerce. All visitors to the beach should maintain small group sizes and have a six-foot separation between different groups. Social distancing guidelines will be enforced by city and county officials. Mexico Beach has a Leave No Trace Ordinance that states all belongings must be removed at the end of your beach day and all holes filled.
- Short Term Rentals are now open and are welcoming guest bookings, following the approval of the Bay County Safety Plan approved by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulations.
Dining & Retail Stores:
- Restaurants and bars can now operate at full capacity indoors and outdoors. At a minimum, they must operate at 50% capacity, and local governments are prohibited from requiring a lower capacity.
- DeSantis suspended “all outstanding fines and penalties that have been applied against individuals” associated with pandemic-related mandates, such as mask requirements.
- Some businesses are requiring that you wear a mask while inside indoor businesses. Retail stores are now operating at capacity. Customers should maintain appropriate social distancing and sanitation protocols.
Continue to follow Mexico Beach’s social media pages for daily updates and enjoyable posts!