Healthy Travel Information
- The highest priority remains the health and well-being of residents and visitors.
- Mexico Beach Welcome Center has closed our lobby effective March 23. However, our staff remains dedicated to you and will be available daily from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. to answer any questions via phone, email or our website Live Chat option.
- The beaches in Mexico Beach, FL are currently open, however all public parking for beach access is CLOSED.
- Currently the Governor has restricted all restaurants to takeout and delivery options only.
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention is recommending no gathering larger than 10 persons, distance themselves from other parties by 6 feet.
- Persons 65 years or older are encouraged to stay home for 14 days.
- Persons with certain underlying medical conditions are encouraged to stay home for 14 days.
Travelers are encouraged to always exercise safe and healthy travel habits when traveling.
Healthy Travel Practices from the CDC:
- Wash hands often
- Cough into your elbow and sneeze into a tissue
- Consult with a doctor before traveling when sick
- Stay up-to-date on vaccinations
- Avoid contact with people who are already sick
- Avoid contact with animals while traveling
- Be aware of the latest travel advisories from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention and U.S. State Department